- 4 nights´ accommodation in standard room with private shower and or bath/WC, including full Scottish breakfast.
- 8 nights onboard the ship in a shared cabin including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- All meals include: fruit on demand, coffee breaks, afternoon tea, pre-dinner aperitif, wine with dinner, and the services of the crew.
- Cruises with an art tutor, photography tutor, or wildlife specialist are at no extra costs to the guests.
- A maximum of 11 passengers onboard the ship.
- Rail ticket Edinburgh - Oban - Edinburgh.
- Services onboard of local skipper and chef.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Onboard cabin with own shower and wc (single cabins with wc and handbasin).
Please note: The itinerary & route of this voyage is weather dependent. Weather doesn't only mean good or bad weather. There are many considerations such as tidal gates, wind direction and strength, the strength and direction of currents, overfalls and fetch.