- 6 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast. ⓘ Tourist taxes are not included and must be paid locally.
- 4 dinners (drinks not included) and 5 picnic meals
- Daily transfer of luggage between hotels
- Transfer from and to the Colmar train station if arriving by train upon arrival and departure
- Transfer back to your car park in Kaysersberg if you arrive by car
- Electronic travel documents, including a comprehensive travel itinerary, travel vouchers, a road book with practical information that will be provided at the first hotel, and a detailed map at a scale of 1:25,000.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling
Difficulty level: 3 out of 5
Average - The chosen hiking route is appropriate for individuals in a good physical shape. Each stage involves hiking between 12 to 20 km, or approximately 4 to 6 hours of walking per day, with an ascent of 500 to 800 metres. In case of inclement weather or physical difficulties, transportation by car with luggage to the next stage is possible.
You will receive the final itinerary at the time of booking, as the sequence of hikes will be determined by hotel availability. If you desire a rest day, kindly inform us by leaving a comment in the comment field during the booking process, and we will get back to you with an appropriate proposal.